In order to perform export clearance you need to submit the following documents/information:
- EORI number
To obtain an EORI number you need to log into PUESC, select the eForms tab, choose the eKlient tab, expand it and then move to à Business registration (Rejestracja podmiotu), create an account and fill in a form.
- Authorization for the customs agency
- NIP (Tax Identification Number)
- REGON (National Register of Economic Units number)
- KRS (National Court Register) or other incorporation documents (e.g. certificate of the entry into the business record)
Documents required for export customs clearance.
Pursuant to § 30 and § 31 in the Minister of Finance Regulation of 22 April 2004 concerning the specific requirements to be fulfilled by a customs declaration (Dz.U. nr 94, poz. 902 with further amendments), the essential attachments to be submitted with the customs declaration for marketing authorization of the goods are in particular:
- an invoice or (in case of lack of thereof) a pro forma invoice; (the invoice must contain the terms of delivery, gross/net weight, a specific number of collective packages)
- an export permit, authorization or other documents (if required);
- a product specification sheet or a loading list in cases when the invoice does not provide the product specification;
- other documents required by separate law regulations.